Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Freebie: FREE Hip Hop CDs!


In the spirit of the season I'm giving away freebies every Friday of December. All you need to do is comment below with a list of your top 3 artists of the moment and let me know which of this week's freebie items you'd like. I'll have a drawing the following Thursday and let you know this week's winner in next Friday's blog entry. This weeks freebies include some good 'ol classic hip hop staples:

Mos Def - Black on Both Sides
will.i.am - Songs About Girls
A Tribe Called Quest - The Love Movement

I get the weekends off to soak up the sounds of new music, so I'll see you all on the flip side of Sunday.

3 comments:

The Ponemaster said...

Current top 3: OneRepublic, No More Kings and Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Love,
Rev. Joshua Seitz

Unknown said...

I Love your blog. I love Mos Def!

Marcus said...

Sup!?!?!
Current top 3:
-Family Force 5
-Imogen Heap (still!)
-Brave Saint Saturn

And, as far as the current freebies go, Will.I.Am looks nice!